Real life builds, real life rules translated to a game so DRIVER ability comes to the top.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

#24 Sithlord Blade - NAPA Chevrolet

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
xGATOR383x

PostSubject: #24 Sithlord Blade - NAPA Chevrolet   Sat May 30, 2015 2:43 pm

DRIVER BIO:

SCHEME SCHEDULE:

PENNZOIL PRO DIVISION

MONSTER ENERGY RACING SERIES

REALTREE SHOWDOWN

TRACKER BOATS ELITE

SHORT TRACK SUPER SERIES

XFINITY SERIES

Last edited by xGATOR383x on Fri Jul 29, 2016 9:17 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sithlord blade

PostSubject: Re: #24 Sithlord Blade - NAPA Chevrolet   Sat May 30, 2015 5:14 pm

Thanks gator for letting me join the league and the team , looking forward to some hard racing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xGATOR383x

PostSubject: Re: #24 Sithlord Blade - NAPA Chevrolet   Sun May 31, 2015 3:18 pm

Banner Posted on your signature

PostSubject: Re: #24 Sithlord Blade - NAPA Chevrolet   Tue Jun 02, 2015 2:58 am

Dont forget Hermie Sadler, lol

PostSubject: Re: #24 Sithlord Blade - NAPA Chevrolet   Tue Jun 02, 2015 5:22 pm

Oh best believe I wont

PostSubject: Re: #24 Sithlord Blade - NAPA Chevrolet   Thu Jun 04, 2015 11:45 pm

Las Vegas and Phoenix

Hermie Sadler here with the winner of both of tonight's races Sithlord Blade, wow blade first two races in this new league and you have made a very strong statement that your here to race. tell us how the cars were in the races and how you adjusted to stay with the track?

Well Hermie during the first race we qualified 2nd and fell back at the beginning because of me missing a shift but I worked my way back to second and toward the end of the run I was catching the leader ever so slightly and then coming onto pit road he just lost it and I took advantage and took the lead and never gave it back up and the only real adjustment we made was a air pressure one just to try and not use up the right rear cuz we burnt it up the first run. and then came phoenix and all I have to say is WOWWWWWW we unloaded nearly perfect I mean the car was on rails! that has to be the best car ive ever had at the track these Phoenix racing boys really know how to make a car and well I guess it makes sense ... Phoenix racing got a good chassis for Phoenix haha..... but yeah we got the pole by about a tenth and then when the green flag flew we just walked away from the field and I never looked back I mean the car would stick wherever I wanted it to and when it came time to pit I didn't change a thing not even the air pressure I mean I didn't want to mess with it because like I said it was nearly perfect but the 5 car was gonna keep me honest because he caught me under that pit stop and cut the lead to about a second but then I started opening up the lead again and then I think he must of got into the wall cuz he dropped way off. it was just an awesome night all around and all the luck went our way.

well blade congratulations on the wins and good luck next week at auto club and Martinsville.

Oh you can best believe i'm looking forward to the paper clip that is my favorite track and I hope to give the fans a good show. back to the FOX SPORTS BOOTH!!!!!!

PostSubject: Re: #24 Sithlord Blade - NAPA Chevrolet   

Back to top Go down

#24 Sithlord Blade - NAPA Chevrolet
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1