Real life builds, real life rules translated to a game so DRIVER ability comes to the top.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

#27 JERKWAD08 - Menards Chevrolet

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
xGATOR383x

PostSubject: #27 JERKWAD08 - Menards Chevrolet   Thu Oct 09, 2014 2:11 pm

DRIVER BIO:

SCHEME SCHEDULE:

PENNZOIL PRO DIVISION

MONSTER ENERGY RACING SERIES

REALTREE SHOWDOWN

TRACKER BOATS ELITE

SHORT TRACK SUPER SERIES

XFINITY SERIES

Last edited by xGATOR383x on Fri May 22, 2015 2:35 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xGATOR383x

PostSubject: Re: #27 JERKWAD08 - Menards Chevrolet   Fri Jan 16, 2015 12:16 am

DRIVER NEWS POSTED BELOW

PostSubject: Re: #27 JERKWAD08 - Menards Chevrolet   Sat May 23, 2015 4:47 pm

Thanks to gator for letting me join his league and for letting me join his team.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xGATOR383x

PostSubject: Re: #27 JERKWAD08 - Menards Chevrolet   Sun May 24, 2015 7:09 pm

Team Banner now posted on your signature

PostSubject: Re: #27 JERKWAD08 - Menards Chevrolet   Mon May 25, 2015 4:19 am

xGATOR383x wrote:
Team Banner now posted on your signature
Awesome
Freaking looks badass.

PostSubject: Re: #27 JERKWAD08 - Menards Chevrolet   Mon May 25, 2015 7:48 am

Thanks

PostSubject: Re: #27 JERKWAD08 - Menards Chevrolet   Tue May 26, 2015 3:09 am

Hermie Sadler here with Jerkwad08 at a very different race and different night, why is that? "As much as the media wants a story I wont go into details, all I can say is stuff went down after Indy and I got suspended for season 18, thats when my pal Gator came to me and told me about these guys and the multiple series here and he had an open spot, so I said Ill give it a try and now I'm here on a monday sitting down with you outside the menards 27 phoenix racing hauler at Bristol." Ok, so about the race, you missed qualifying and started last, but had a good car it seemed. "Well we missed qualifying cause we were abit behind being new here and were late getting through tech inspection, so it was like a rookie mistake. As far as the car, man being able to tune these things is fun. We had a rocket early on and got up to 3rd real early even dodging a massive pileup right in front of me, but when I got to the 31 he wouldnt move and with his line i couldnt really pass him clean, i wouldve been content but had the 25 and 42 using up my rear end, but a caution saved him." So you got some laps led and such then messed up on the restart then you stopped for two tires and things went south. "Yeah, we stopped cause everyonelse stopped last caution, so i said lets get fresh tires so we dont get run over, but we did just two rights and we were way too loose, i couldnt drive it, i spun by myself twice before stopping for four, but our race was over being 5 laps down. But we'll learn from this, now we got Daytona and Atlanta thursday we gotta prepare for that now." Well sounds like you guys got your work cut out, so I guess ill send back to Mike, Jeff, and Chris in the Hollywood Hotel.

PostSubject: Re: #27 JERKWAD08 - Menards Chevrolet   Fri May 29, 2015 6:51 pm

Hermie Sadler here with driver of the #27 menards chevy, jerkwad, to talk about the first two races in the Tracker boats elite series. First off was Daytona, you didnt fair as well as you hoped, what went wrong? "Just too loose in the draft, we had to high of a steering lock so we were all over the place when sucking up, we spun twice early on, but got a lucky dog to come home fourth." Well sounds like a handfull.
Next was what youve said is one of your worst tracks, but you seemed like you had the best handling car. "Yeah, i knew from practice earlier that if we had long runs id have a shot at a good finish, little did I expect to pull out a victory, granted the 1 car had issues and our teammate got into a crash, but to come back from 7 plus seconds to beat the 5 car who had gotten too lose at the end feels great! Ive won a handful of races in the VRL so to be three races into hopefully a long lasting career here in this league is pretty good."
Id say so, well congrats on your win and hopefully many more to come.

PostSubject: Re: #27 JERKWAD08 - Menards Chevrolet   

Back to top Go down

#27 JERKWAD08 - Menards Chevrolet
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1