Real life builds, real life rules translated to a game so DRIVER ability comes to the top.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

TEAM NEWS SECTION

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
xGATOR383x

PostSubject: TEAM NEWS SECTION   Wed Sep 10, 2014 12:25 am

POST ALL TEAM NEWS & DICUSSION HERE

PostSubject: Re: TEAM NEWS SECTION   Sat Sep 13, 2014 7:02 am

In Victory Lane, Cymbals was asked about the incident on lap 104 coming to 105 involving himself and the #88 car. "I really hate it for him! I wanted us to be 1-2 in some aspect. I was warned for passing, unintentionally, under the yellow line. I went to yield the position to Pontiac and slot in behind him as quick as possible. I may have misjudged by a centimeter or slide across his bumper. In either case, that is not how I would have imagined this result to turn out. I would like to thank our sponsors; SpeedStick, Dr Pepper/Venom, Rockstar, FedEx, Home Depot, Dollar General. I'd also like to thank everyone that pitted this car and back at the shop. We never gave up. Bad luck for the 2 and 17 teams of Outlaw and Vision Racing teams respectively. That was their race to lose. Goes to show you anything can happen at a plate track!"

PostSubject: Re: TEAM NEWS SECTION   Sat Sep 20, 2014 12:49 am

FOX Pit Reporter Matt Yocum caught up with the driver of the 26 Toyota after blowing up on the track.

Matt: What happened with the car and are you alright?

Cymbals: We were already down a cylinder and the motor decided it had had enough. I am alright.

Matt: How was the car before it let go?

Cymbals: The car was running pretty great at the beginning, but when I went in the corner high coming up on Iceman, the car didn't like the line and I grazed the wall. After that, we fought a losing battle with the car. This is what karma must feel like after I accidentally took out Pontiac at the end of last weeks race.

Matt: Have you and Pontiac been able to hash things out and talk it over?

Cymbals: No we haven't. I do fully expect that retaliation may be coming our way from the 88. We will take it when it comes and move on. I would just like to thank our sponsors: Speed Stick, Dr Pepper, FedEx, Dollar General, Husky, and the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Without their help, none of this would be possible. Have a good night Matt!

Matt: Thanks. Driver of the 26 Speed Stick Toyota out late with a blown engine. Back to you in the booth.

PostSubject: Re: TEAM NEWS SECTION   Sun Apr 12, 2015 7:20 am

Team owner Cymbals will be switching over to the 20 car...Furter news later..

PostSubject: Re: TEAM NEWS SECTION   Mon Jun 15, 2015 1:32 am

The 19 Arris Toyota and or 26 Toyota will be running parttime in the Monster Energy Series, Cessna Series, and MTN DEW Livewire Series...

PostSubject: Re: TEAM NEWS SECTION   

Back to top Go down

TEAM NEWS SECTION
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1