Real life builds, real life rules translated to a game so DRIVER ability comes to the top.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

ONBOARD CAMERAS WITH TYRANNICCYMBALS

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
xGATOR383x

PostSubject: ONBOARD CAMERAS WITH TYRANNICCYMBALS   Fri Sep 05, 2014 2:59 pm

THIS IS THE SECTION FOR TYRANNICCYMBALS ONBOARD RACE VIDEOS!

PostSubject: Re: ONBOARD CAMERAS WITH TYRANNICCYMBALS   Tue Sep 09, 2014 12:32 am

Part 1

Part 2

Part 3

(53:40 is a good spot for the "incident" to start viewing. Iceman, I have never intentionally wrecked you, especially during a points race, Forza or Nascar. If I did want to wreck you, I had plenty of opportunity to do so. I understand you lost the championship, but there is Season 2. I have had the "lag bubble" wreck me and I have done it to other people without even knowing it. The driver that should be miffed is Cam and it sounds like he isn't. Sorry you lost the championship, in this league, but please take it into perspective...)

Admin

PostSubject: Re: ONBOARD CAMERAS WITH TYRANNICCYMBALS   Wed Sep 10, 2014 7:39 am

Rex - I am already over that. Lol...

That was two races ago. What we were telling you is that you should not be racing the lead lap cars balls to the wall if you are down a lap.

PostSubject: Re: ONBOARD CAMERAS WITH TYRANNICCYMBALS   Wed Sep 10, 2014 10:11 pm

I was on the lead lap at the end...

PostSubject: Re: ONBOARD CAMERAS WITH TYRANNICCYMBALS   Sat Sep 13, 2014 6:49 am

Admin

PostSubject: Re: ONBOARD CAMERAS WITH TYRANNICCYMBALS   Wed Sep 17, 2014 11:56 pm

Lap 104 will be reviewed by competition committee for probation races. You went below yellow line to pass Pontiac. When told to yield, you pull up, crossed him over and then clipped him as he went back by. IF you had yielded position, as instructed, without contact, his car would not have been wrecked. Please PM Cam, myself, Kyle and Gator what you believed happened. You will not have win removed, but you will be put on a probation in Xfinity for improper driving under penalty on track.

PostSubject: Re: ONBOARD CAMERAS WITH TYRANNICCYMBALS   Sat Sep 20, 2014 1:00 am

If you also look, Pontiac and I are both in the lower line of the turn when I hear the warning.  The only logical way that I can go to yield and not lose too much is to the high line.  I just made the mistake of either misjudging by centimeters or accidentally sliding across his bumper.  Two laps to go, NO ONE is going to slow down and yield the position on the apron.  Plus, if I yielded on the apron, I probably would have started to spin and possibly would have taken both of us out.  My mistake was not yield the position wrong, my mistake was misjudging trying to slot in behind Pontiac and get another run on him. Anyone would do the same if they were in my position. The only difference, they may not have misjudge.

PostSubject: Re: ONBOARD CAMERAS WITH TYRANNICCYMBALS   Sat Sep 20, 2014 1:14 am

PostSubject: Re: ONBOARD CAMERAS WITH TYRANNICCYMBALS   Tue Sep 23, 2014 1:17 am

PostSubject: Re: ONBOARD CAMERAS WITH TYRANNICCYMBALS   Thu Sep 25, 2014 12:52 am

PostSubject: Re: ONBOARD CAMERAS WITH TYRANNICCYMBALS   Mon Oct 06, 2014 1:44 am

PostSubject: Re: ONBOARD CAMERAS WITH TYRANNICCYMBALS   Sun Oct 19, 2014 1:54 am

PostSubject: Re: ONBOARD CAMERAS WITH TYRANNICCYMBALS   Sun Oct 26, 2014 1:35 am

PostSubject: Re: ONBOARD CAMERAS WITH TYRANNICCYMBALS   Sun Nov 09, 2014 3:31 pm

PostSubject: Re: ONBOARD CAMERAS WITH TYRANNICCYMBALS   Sun Nov 23, 2014 9:35 pm

PostSubject: Re: ONBOARD CAMERAS WITH TYRANNICCYMBALS   Sun Dec 14, 2014 3:36 pm

PostSubject: Re: ONBOARD CAMERAS WITH TYRANNICCYMBALS   Sat Jan 03, 2015 1:39 am

PostSubject: Re: ONBOARD CAMERAS WITH TYRANNICCYMBALS   

Back to top Go down

ONBOARD CAMERAS WITH TYRANNICCYMBALS
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1