Real life builds, real life rules translated to a game so DRIVER ability comes to the top.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

GENERAL DISCUSSION

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
xGATOR383x

PostSubject: Re: GENERAL DISCUSSION   Wed Sep 17, 2014 1:49 pm

Admin/Iceman41 wrote:
Someone get that guy a new banner!  That team has been defunct for at least 2x over now!

What makes you think he will join the Dark Side he loves the #40 too much.

PostSubject: Re: GENERAL DISCUSSION   Wed Sep 17, 2014 3:38 pm

OFFICIAL: ITMEANGRIND has accepted an offer from BlackCloud Motorsports to drive the #4 car part time in all leagues except Thursday nights "Tracker Boats Elite" league where he will race full time. He will begin practices this week, and will begin his racing next Monday.

PostSubject: Re: GENERAL DISCUSSION   Wed Sep 17, 2014 3:42 pm

ITMEANGRIND wrote:
OFFICIAL: ITMEANGRIND has accepted an offer from BlackCloud Motorsports to drive the #4 car part time in all leagues except Thursday nights "Tracker Boats Elite" league where he will race full time. He will begin practices this week, and will begin his racing next Monday.

Which sponsor are you wanting on the Banner Jimmy Johns or Outback?

PostSubject: Re: GENERAL DISCUSSION   Wed Sep 17, 2014 4:11 pm

Outback

Admin

PostSubject: Re: GENERAL DISCUSSION   Wed Sep 17, 2014 4:12 pm

Not me dummy! He should be on black cloud now, right? Look at the team name on the banner

PostSubject: Re: GENERAL DISCUSSION   Wed Sep 17, 2014 4:42 pm

Admin/Iceman41 wrote:
Not me dummy!  He should be on black cloud now, right?  Look at the team name on the banner

I was making a joke because everytime you post that someone ends up on your team.

Admin

PostSubject: Re: GENERAL DISCUSSION   Wed Sep 17, 2014 5:41 pm

I am in search of full time drivers. Lol

PostSubject: Re: GENERAL DISCUSSION   Wed Sep 17, 2014 6:49 pm

Admin/Iceman41 wrote:
I am in search of full time drivers.  Lol

Good i need another full-time teammate for the #47

PostSubject: Re: GENERAL DISCUSSION   Wed Sep 17, 2014 11:01 pm

Wow...I didn't even notice that Gator stole the 47 from Tristar...that's why it disappeared...Shame on you Gator...

Admin

PostSubject: Re: GENERAL DISCUSSION   Wed Sep 17, 2014 11:23 pm

You ran off to Toyota

PostSubject: Re: GENERAL DISCUSSION   Wed Sep 17, 2014 11:35 pm

TyrannicCymbals wrote:
Wow...I didn't even notice that Gator stole the 47 from Tristar...that's why it disappeared...Shame on you Gator...
I wasn't told to keep it on tristar the only number he said keep there was 88 thus 47 was fair game not my fault you wanna be in a TOY instead of a real car. lol!

Admin

PostSubject: Re: GENERAL DISCUSSION   Wed Sep 17, 2014 11:38 pm

Dude - The more I look at this banner, you HAVE to get rid of the ford logo! Its so out of place....

PostSubject: Re: GENERAL DISCUSSION   Wed Sep 17, 2014 11:40 pm

Admin/Iceman41 wrote:
Dude - The more I look at this banner, you HAVE to get rid of the ford logo!  Its so out of place....
how....

Admin

PostSubject: Re: GENERAL DISCUSSION   Thu Sep 18, 2014 12:03 am

less is more

PostSubject: Re: GENERAL DISCUSSION   Thu Sep 18, 2014 1:13 am

PostSubject: Re: GENERAL DISCUSSION   Thu Sep 18, 2014 1:37 am

Admin/Iceman41 wrote:
less is more
what's funnier is you wanted a banner with a sponsor that basically doesn't exist anymore. lol!

Admin

PostSubject: Re: GENERAL DISCUSSION   Thu Sep 18, 2014 8:07 am

It's on the car, and I chose to run that one

PostSubject: Re: GENERAL DISCUSSION   Wed Oct 01, 2014 11:07 pm

POST RACE PRESS CONFERENCE WITH Nasty21N: This certainly wasn't the start to the season we were hoping for this opening week has been nothing but plagued with bad luck, miscommunication, and driver/ crew error. Starting with Monday at Atlanta there was major miscommunication with the crew on the setup resulting in a very ill handling car followed by connection gremlins which ended our night early, then on to tonight the setup wasn't terrible just couldn't get ahold of the track at Vegas and in the midst of a routine pitstop and adjustments the connection problems reared their head again and ended another night early, and finally at the preseason Shootout at Michigan for Realtree we had a good car I may go as far as saying a contender when early in the race some more minor connection issues popped up and created some lag resulting in the contact with our teammate in the 31 which put us not out of the race but out of reach of any competition with any other cars so no excuses this week the team and driver have not been operating up to par or expectations. With that being said we will try to shake it off and start fresh next week moving forward getting back to where we should be being a competitive team. And I'd like to leave by saying thank you to my team at Pheonix Racing and also thanking all my competitors and fans without y'all none of this would be possible, Thank you.. -Nasty21N

PostSubject: Re: GENERAL DISCUSSION   Wed Oct 29, 2014 10:00 am

Slacking on the winners for each series next to the track under schedules. It's the only way I can keep the career wins up to date! Need Texas in xfinity and winners from Tuesday/last night

Admin

PostSubject: Re: GENERAL DISCUSSION   Thu Oct 30, 2014 11:38 pm

I have been slacking..... I guess know that Cam is building a results sheet has thrown me off my duties.

PostSubject: Re: GENERAL DISCUSSION   Fri Dec 26, 2014 3:04 pm

WITH THE CLOSURE OF THE SHORT TRACK SUPER SERIES YOUR OFFICIAL SERIES CHAMPION IS CAMSHAFT360

PostSubject: Re: GENERAL DISCUSSION   Wed Jan 14, 2015 12:00 pm

@etxNASCAR: Hi all, as you may have read moving forward the company DMi Games will be delivering a high quality NASCAR digital game fan experience...
@etxNASCAR: ...We wish DMi every success and want to take this chance to thank all our Twitter followers for getting involved over the past 12 months... Sounds like ETX got out all together and Ed left them for dmi

PostSubject: DMI and NASCAR    Sun Jan 18, 2015 7:28 pm

DMI GAMES has posted an open letter of the intentions of having a NEW game released in 2016 for Xbox One and PS4 they also say there will be a Season update on NASCAR 14 of 2015 stuff and some patches so looks promising for the Future

Those of you who want to read the letter CLICK HERE

PostSubject: Re: GENERAL DISCUSSION   Thu Jan 22, 2015 2:34 pm

Jeff Gordon to run final full-time NASCAR season in 2015: Jeff Gordon will compete in his 23rd and final full-time Sprint Cup Series season in 2015. He announced his decision this morning to the #24 Hendrick Motorsports team he has driven for since November 1992. "As a race car driver, much of what I've done throughout my life has been based on following my instincts and trying to make good decisions," Gordon said. "I thought long and hard about my future this past year and during the offseason, and I've decided 2015 will be the last time I compete for a championship. I won't use the 'R-word' because I plan to stay extremely busy in the years ahead, and there's always the possibility I'll compete in selected events, although I currently have no plans to do that. I don't foresee a day when I'll ever step away from racing. I'm a fan of all forms of motor sports, but particularly NASCAR. We have a tremendous product, and I'm passionate about the business and its future success. As an equity owner in Hendrick Motorsports, I'm a partner with Rick (Hendrick) and will remain heavily involved with the company for many years to come. It means so much to have the chance to continue working with the owner who took a chance on me and the incredible team that's stood behind me every step of the way. Racing has provided a tremendous amount of opportunity that's been extraordinarily rewarding and fulfilling in my life. The work we're doing with the Jeff Gordon Children's Foundation will continue to be extremely important to me. Outside the race car, my passion is pediatric cancer research, and my efforts will remain focused there when I'm no longer driving. I'll explore opportunities for the next phase of my career, but my primary focus now and throughout 2015 will be my performance in the No. 24 Chevrolet. I'm going to pour everything I have into this season and look forward to the challenge of competing for one last championship. To everyone at NASCAR, my teammates, sponsors, competitors, friends, family, members of the media and especially our incredible fans, all I can say is thank you."
Gordon, 43, has earned four career Cup championships, 92 points-paying race wins and 77 pole positions, all for longtime car owner Rick Hendrick. He is third in all-time victories behind only NASCAR Hall of Fame drivers Richard Petty (200) and David Pearson (105). One of the most versatile drivers of his era in any auto racing discipline, Gordon's résumé includes three Daytona 500 victories and a record five Brickyard 400 wins. He is the sport's winningest road course driver with nine victories, stands alone as the all-time leader with 12 restrictor plate wins and has won at every track on the Sprint Cup circuit with the exception of Kentucky Speedway.
"There's simply no way to quantify Jeff's impact," said Hendrick, who first noticed Gordon during a race at Atlanta Motor Speedway in March 1992. "He's one of the biggest sports stars of a generation, and his contributions to the success and growth of NASCAR are unsurpassed. There's been no better ambassador for stock car racing and no greater representation of what a champion should be. I will never be able to properly express the respect and admiration I have for Jeff and how meaningful our relationship is to me. I'm so grateful for everything he's done for our company and my family, and I look forward to many more years together as friends and business partners." Hendrick Motorsports will announce plans for its 2016 team alignment at a later date.(Hendrick Motorsports)
AND while nothing has been announced and it mentions in the above PR that HMS will "announce plans for its 2016 team alignment at a later date", most are speculating that Chase Elliott, the 2014 Xfinity Series Champ and son of NASCAR legend Bill Elliott, would replace Gordon in a fourth HMS Chevy starting in 2016. Elliott supposedly will run some Sprint Cup Series races in 2015 in a fifth HMS entry (a fifth team is allowed for a rookie driver).(1-22-2015)

PostSubject: Re: GENERAL DISCUSSION   Tue Mar 10, 2015 1:49 pm

XBOX LIVE ISSUES

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-live-status

PostSubject: Re: GENERAL DISCUSSION   

Back to top Go down

GENERAL DISCUSSION
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next